GUIDELINES FOR PAPER POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- Each poster will be on display for 1 day. Poster presenters will need to check the programme to see the exact date on which their poster is to be displayed as well as the poster board number assigned to the poster.
- Please ensure that your poster does not exceed 1.9m wide X 0.90m high (landscape style).
- Posters should be mounted by 10:00 hours on the day on which they are scheduled to be presented and must be removed by the end of sessions on the same day.
- Presenters must stand next to their posters for informal discussions during the morning Coffee Break as well as during the designated poster session times.
- Posters should be brought to the Congress by the authors. Please do not mail them to the Secretariat.
The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions on the day in which they have been scheduled.
Instructions for the preparation of Posters
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters
- The exact demensions of the poster will be communicated shortly.
GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTER PRESENTATIONS
The presentation will be facilitated with the use of an electronic poster board, on which Presenters will upload your poster prior to the meeting date. The system will allow you to move around and zoom in on any section (just like a large iPad).
e-Posters will be on display at the e-Poster stations throughout the entire Annual Meeting. e-Posters Presenters do not have to stand by their e-Posters, during the breaks, e-Poster authors are requested to be in the e-Poster area, to answer any questions.
The e-Posters are equipped with a "Contact Author Button" which allows participants to e-mail questions to the author directly.
e-Poster Format and Upload
e-Posters will be handled by Morressier. For any questions related to ePoster upload please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please hand in your poster as a 1-page PDF-file in landscape orientation.
- Please read the following technical requirements:
File format: PDF (.pdf)
In Pixel: 1536 width x 1080 height
In cm: 54,2 width x 38,1 height
Fontsize: minimum 16
If you want to add a video to your poster, please observe the following
File format: .pptx with embedded videofile
Video formats: .mp4, .mpg, .mov, .avi
Max. filesize: 40 MB (video included)
Maximum: 1 video
Sound: Not supported
Please be aware that PowerPoint files (.pptx) will only be accepted if you
have videos included. If your poster does not contain a video, please submit
your poster as a PDF.
To get started with your poster creation, feel free to download the poster