Online registration is now closed!
Onsite registration desk will be open at the Bella Center Copenhagen, during the following hours:
|Wednesday, September 6 ||09:30 – 20:00|
|Thursday, September 7||08:00 – 19:45|
|Friday, September 8||07:00 – 18:00|
|Saturday, September 9||08:00 – 12:30|
*Subjected To Changes
Registration Fees (in Euro)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines
9 May 2017
extended till 23 May 2017
From 24 May to 15 August 2017
16 August 2017
|EFIC® Chapter Members and/or IASP® Members||€ 645||€ 705||€ 795|
|Non-Members||€ 765||€ 825||€ 915|
|Nurses, Students & Trainees*||€ 205||€ 235||€ 305|
|Patients' Organisations ****||€ 205||€ 235||€ 305|
|Category B Countries**||€ 305||€ 355||€ 405|
|Category C Countries***||€ 230||€ 255||€ 355|
|Daily Rate||€ 250 |
|Optional Function |
* Nurses/Students/Trainees: in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
** Category B Countries: refers to Low-middle income countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Please click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** Category C Countries: refers to Low income countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Please click here to see the Country Classification data.
**** Patients' Organisations - This rate is only available to those representing patients' organisations. Anyone registering using this rate who does not represent a patients' organisation may be directed to another registration type.
A limited number of places are available for patients' organisations at a reduced rate.
Patients' organisations will have limited access to certain areas of the congress site
Registration Fees Include :
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Congress kit – Final Programme, other printed material of the EFIC Pain Congress
- An invitation to the Opening Ceremony and the Networking Reception .
- Entrance to the Exhibition
* Fees for delegates attending one day only include participation in the sessions, programme at a glance.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 Euro admission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: EFIC 2017 Congress, Copenhagen (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-906
IBAN No: CH54 0483 5069 3980 52906
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received upto and including Tuesday, May 23, 2017 – full refund
- Cancellations received between Wednesday, May 24 and Tuesday, August 15, 2017 – 50% refund
- From Wednesday, August 16, 2017 – no refund
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inquiries, please contact:
EFIC 2017 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280432 ext. 61
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140